King Pavers will offer you several options, provide an initial consultation in order to understand your vision for beautifying your yard and outside of your home, and offer a competitive price. Our staff has the experience and expertise to facilitate prompt, accurate services for your home or business. Using state-of-the-art equipment, you can rest assured that your project will be completed accurately the first time around.
Pavers are the best choice!
We believe that Pavers are the best choice because they add a more upscale, aesthetic curbside and poolside appeal. Pavers also last longer and are easily replaced should it become stained. There is a wide range of styles and colors. You can potentially create your own personal design for your home improvement pleasure.
We offer all of the following services:
- Driveways: we are the driveway specialists. Let our experienced contractors install your new brick, concrete or asphalt driveway. We have all the necessary knowledge, expertise and equipment to get the job done right the first time! Read More >>
- Stone Masonry: there really is nothing like the look of stone masonry. Whether you choose natural stone products or manufactured stone products; the visual appeal is unsurpassable. If you would like to add that ‘old world’ feel of natural stone then contact the team at King Pavers today. Read More >>
- Outdoor Kitchens/BBQs: if you would like to do more cooking and entertaining outdoors then the addition of an outdoor kitchen or BBQ is the answer you may have been searching for. Read More >>
- Concrete Interlocking Pavers for Driveways, Floors and Patios: at King Pavers we have been installing pavers for many years. We believe that pavers are a superior material that is ideal for applications like patio, driveways and walkways. Read More >>
- Fireplace/Fire Pits: we can custom design and install a fireplace or fire pit for your residential or commercial property. You will be so delighted when it comes to the cooler months of the year and you can still spend time outdoors in front of your cosy fire. Read More >>
- Retaining Walls: these structures are typically built to resist lateral pressure of soil where there is a rise in the angle of the land. Retaining walls also allow property owners to make use of once useless plots of land. Read More >>
To get more information about our services, we encourage you to give us a call at 516-642-7602 or become a fan on Facebook!